4.13.2011

inner sanctum x yoskay: pottery project

hello,

i hope everyone is enjoying the nice spring weather.

i have been working with good folks at inner sanctum to produce a series of flower/plant potteries for sometime. and i'm so excited about the project that i wanted to share with everyone. i always wanted to get into product design besides vinyl toy figures.
i do enjoy seeing my characters coming into 3d but i wanted to make something that is functional at same time, something that people get to use in their daily life.

all the details are still in the air and i will post more about the project as it reaches the final products.
in a meantime here are some concept sketches and prototypes:









9 comments:

ayami said...

i think they look great!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get one! I'm a plant fanatic and I love your work so it would be a great combination.

sarah said...

awwwwesome!!!

pluww said...

love it. they look so serene

Sun said...

It's interesting to see your works become a functional things for daily life. Can't wait to see the final product :-)

Anonymous said...

These are insane, I want one of each! I like that your venturing past prints and doing something functional :)

.gld. said...

incredibly awesome. love love love them. really hope i'll get the chance in the future to purchase one.

Anonymous said...

Hey that's awesome. Even that awesome that I think if you mass-produce it it would sell like crazy in a plant store. At least I would buy it like crazy. GDFGSDG if you do not make enough of them I'll give it to the chinese so that they make tons of them. (the three faced one with little decorations was also a good idea IMO)

Moon said...

great concept, great design, where do i buy :)